June 2022 from Alcohol Focus Scotland and the Alcohol Marketing Expert Network.
- increasing the scope of the alcohol marketing activities considered;
- expanding the populations of interest beyond children and young people to include people with (or at risk of) an alcohol problem and the general population;
- utilising an expanded evidence base and hearing directly from people affected by alcohol marketing;
- framing the case for statutory regulation of alcohol marketing as a human rights issue; and
- presenting recommendations on how countries can best regulate alcohol marketing as well specifying how these can apply in Scotland.
A literature review and case study research commissioned to support this work have been published alongside this report.
Find the full article here: https://www.alcohol-focus-scotland.org.uk/media/440172/alcoholmarketingreport2806.pdf
Or, find the summary report here: https://www.alcohol-focus-scotland.org.uk/media/440173/realising-our-rights-alcohol-marketing-report-summary.pdf